Date(s) - 08/06/2018 - 10/06/2018
Capel Curig Training Camp
This course is open to CFAV’s from the ACF and CCF (Army) section. ATC and SCC bids are welcome on a fill up basis. The minimum age is 18.
The MT Lowland Leader Award Assessment (LLAA) is a 2 day course. The LLA award is ideally suited for those who wish to lead groups on day walks in lowland countryside and woodland in summer conditions.
Prior to attending the Lowland Leader Assessment course candidates must have:
• Attended a Lowland Leader training course (or have been granted exemption)
• You must be familiar with the syllabus.
• You must have logged a minimum of 20 walks in lowland countryside in different types of terrain (woodland, coastal, farmland etc).
• You must hold a current first aid certificate, minimum 16 hours and relevant to your work as a Lowland Leader
• The Lowland Leader assessment is 2 days long (minimum 16 hours contact time)
The Lowland Leader Award trains and assesses candidates in the skills required to lead 5 others on walks in lowland countryside and woodland.
To apply, candidates are to complete a CCAT Course application; this along with the course fee is to be sent to the candidate’s ACF County HQ or CCF Contingent HQ for authorisation and for the bid to be placed on WESTMINSTER. Candidates are to ensure the course application is clearly legible and completed in full. The personal contribution for this course is £40. Course payments will not be refunded for any cancellations received less than 7 days prior to the course commencing.