Capel Curig Training Camp
Capel Curig Training Camp is situated on the A5, London to Holyhead Road in the heart of the Snowdonia National park, North Wales. The site is operated and managed by Landmarc Organisation
• 320 beds, all ranks
• 1, 2, 4, 6 bed rooms and 14 bed dormitories (bedding not provided)
• Green field camp site (tent-age not provided)
• All ranks centralised restaurant, 200 seats
• All dietary needs are catered for.
• Packed and container meal are available.
Equipment storage and maintenance Facilities
• A range of onsite storage facilities are available
• Drying Rooms
• Washing and drying machines
• Lecture Rooms complete with presentation systems
Off Duty Faculties
• TV room
• Internet facility
CCAT equipment is only available for loan to candidates undertaking CCAT courses not visiting units.
CCAT only provide accommodation for candidate undertaking CCAT courses, units wishing to book facilities at Capel Curig should do so through the booking Cell 01690 720 291
- WWLT1 Canoe - White Water Leader Training (WWLT Canoe) - 02/12/2022 - 04/12/2022 - All Day
- WWLT1 Kayak - White Water Leader Training (WWLT Kayak) - 02/12/2022 - 04/12/2022 - All Day