Basic Mountain Biking (BMB) Upcoming Events
The Basic Mountain Biking (BMB) is a 5-day course. The course content includes weather, access and conservation, weather, clothing and equipment, safe mountain bike riding skills on a variety of marked mountain bike trails, basic mountain bike maintenance and repairs, route planning and participating in a journey. The outcome of the course is for the candidate to demonstrate a competent level of knowledge and skills necessary to mountain bike safely on off road mountain bike trails.
- S1/BMB Scotland - Basic Mountain Biking (BMB) - 02/07/2022 - 07/07/2022 - All Day
- C2/BMB - Basic Mountain Biking (BMB) - 17/07/2022 - 22/07/2022 - All Day
- C3/BMB - Basic Mountain Biking (BMB) - 24/07/2022 - 29/07/2022 - All Day
- CPD Week - 16/10/2022 - 21/10/2022 - All Day
- C5/BMB - Basic Mountain Biking (BMB) - 23/10/2022 - 28/10/2022 - All Day