Capel Curig Training Camp
Capel Curig Training Camp is situated on the A5, London to Holyhead Road in the heart of the Snowdonia National park, North Wales. The site is operated and managed by Landmarc Organisation.
- 320 beds , all ranks
- 1, 2, 4, 6 bed rooms and 14 bed dormitories (bedding not provided)
- Green field camp site (tent-age not provided)
- All ranks centralised restaurant, 200 seats
- All dietary needs are catered for.
- Packed and container meal are available.
Equipment storage and maintenance Facilities
- A range of onsite storage facilities are available
- Drying Rooms
- Washing and drying machines
- Outdoor Climbing Wall (Equipment not provided)
- Outdoor Bouldering Area
- Lecture Rooms complete with presentation systems
Off Duty Faculties
- TV room
- Internet facility
- Volleyball court
- Basketball court
CCAT equipment is only available for loan to candidates undertaking CCAT courses not visiting units.
CCAT only provide accommodation for candidate undertaking CCAT courses, units wishing to book facilities at Capel Curig should do so through the booking Cell 01690 720 291
- British Canoeing Paddlesport Leader Award Training - Code PSLT2 - 06/11/2020 - 08/11/2020 - All Day
- Mountain Bike Leadership Level2 Assessment (MBLSA)- Code MBLSA1 - 06/11/2020 - 07/11/2020 - All Day
- Mountain Training Climbing Wall Instructor Assessment (CWIA) - Code CWIA2 - 06/11/2020 - 08/11/2020 - All Day
- Mountain Training Lowland Leader Award Training (LLAT) - Code LLAT2 - 06/11/2020 - 08/11/2020 - 10:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- British Canoeing White Water Safety & Rescue Training - Code WWSRT1 - 27/11/2020 - 29/11/2020 - All Day
- Mountain Training Hill & Moorland Leader Assessment (H&MLA)- Code H&MLA2 - 27/11/2020 - 30/11/2020 - 10:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- Mountain Training Lowland Leader Award Assessment (LLAA) - Code LLAA2 - 27/11/2020 - 29/11/2020 - 10:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- British Canoeing Paddle Sport Leader Assessment - Code BC PSLA - 04/12/2020 - 06/12/2020 - All Day
- Wilderness First Aid (WFA) - Code WFA1 - 04/12/2020 - 06/12/2020 - All Day