Halton Training Camp is situated on the bank of the river Lune just 5 miles from the city of Lancaster and only 30 minutes from the Lake District. The site is operated and managed by Landmarc Support Services, Defence Training Estates North.
- 700 beds , all ranks
- 1, 2, 3, 6 bed rooms and 20 and 40 bed dormitories
- Green field camp site (tent-age not provided)
- All ranks centralised restaurant, 300 seats
- All dietary needs are catered for.
- Packed and container meal are available.
Equipment storage and maintenance Facilities
- A range of onsite storage facilities are available
- Drying Rooms
- Indoor Climbing Wall (Equipment not provided)
- 25m NDA Range
- Lecture rooms
- Onsite river access
Off Duty Faculties
- Pay phone
- TV room
- Football pitch
CCAT equipment is only available for loan to candidates undertaking CCAT courses not visiting units.
CCAT only provide accommodation for candidate undertaking CCAT courses, units wishing to book facilities at Halton Training Camp should do so through the Landmarc North booking cell, by phone 01748 875552 or email Northbookings@Landmarc.mod.uk
- Basic Rock Climbing (BRC) - Code H8/BRC - 17/10/2021 - 22/10/2021 - All Day
- Inland Kayak 2* Foundation (K2F) - Code H8/K2F - 17/10/2021 - 22/10/2021 - All Day
- Open Canoe 2* Foundation (O2F) - Code H8/O2F - 17/10/2021 - 22/10/2021 - All Day
- Summer Mountain Foundation (SMF) - Code H8/SMF - 17/10/2021 - 22/10/2021 - All Day